Sunday, September 23, 2007

Kid Sayings from 2002

1/02
Evan - Mommy you're going to have to get a handle on Daddy (when Trey wouldn't let him do something he wanted)

1/22
Gabi - I asked Gabi last night if she liked Dr. Heath (the surgeon who will repair her hernia). She said, "No, she didn't doctor my vulva; she didn't kiss it and make it better." I didn't even attempt to explain that one.

1/28
Evan - in his prayers tonight, he thanked God for toliet paper!!!

2/1
When Evan is going to the bathroom, he tells me to go away because "I need to concentrating"

2/3
Gabi thing when she is going to sleep is to say "you know what Mommy" and if I don't say anything or if I say something else, she says "no, say 'Yeah?'" or "say 'Yeah? louder"

2/10
Evan is sooooo excited about going to North Carolina and going to Talledega (which he knows is in Alabama and not in Mississippi despite an incorrect map that he saw)

2/10
If you tell Gabi, "you're gorgeous" or "you're smart," etc. She gets frustrated and says, "NO, I'M GABI."

2/17
Evan watching olympics medal ceremony where USA won gold, Evan said Mommy, do you know why they sing that song (Star Spangled Banner), its because that plane crashed into that building (9/11)

3/1
Evan was in his bathroom and asked me what "defecate" meant.

4/15
If Gabi is mad at you she calls you a "stinky relative."

4/29
Evan at church after Wednesday night music/mission programs, just pulls down his pants and pees in the grate near the covered sidewalk.

4/29
Evan in clothes store with Nana said, "Nana I've been noticing how dark the sky was this day, and I'm thinking that it is because the planets are realigning."

5/05
Gabi in kitchen with mom and gets down tub of butter. She then starts talking to herself, "Yeah, let's open it." Another voice, "No, I told you no opening the butter." Then she sits down on top of the tub of butter and starts to sing, "Yes, I'm going to my butter potty."

5/13
Evan getting the potty seat stuck on his head.

6/10
Gabi sings Row, Row, Row Your Boat (wipe his butt a dream)

7/29
Evan up in Mantee is eating lunch at one of Mark's church members home. I told Evan to tell Mrs. Crumbey thank you for lunch. He said that he wanted to give her a hundred dollars. I asked him where he was going to get a hundred dollars. He said that when he grows up that he wants to be a tax collector because he wants to wear a suit everyday!!!!

7/1
Gabi says often that when she grows up that she is going to help me "handle" Evan.

7/1
Evan often asks me to show him on the map where the Trade Center/Pentagon were and where Afganistan is.

8/1
I took Evan to the bathroom the other day at Fernado’s and he was pushing his penis down between his legs while he was on the potty. I asked him what he was doing and he said very matter of factly, "I’m using my penis as an arrow to show the poo poo where to go."

10/02 Gabi reading Green Eggs and Ham; "I DO NOT LIKE GREEN EGGS AND HAM! I'M GOING TO TAKE YOUR HEAD OFF AND THROW IT IN THE GARBAGE CAN!"

11/02 Gabi and Evan arguing, Evan says, "I'm gonna mash you like a potato; I'm gonna cut you like a knife." Gabi responds, "I'm gonna kick you like a butt."

11/02 Evan gives Gabi loose coffee beans in Wal-Mart and Gabi calls them "coffee eggs"

11/02 Gabi says that she's the mommy and trys to mother Evan. "Evan, I told you. 1, 2, 3!"

12/02 Cabbage Patch Kids and Evan naming one "Baby Got Back"

12/02 "Mommy, you can't tell me what to do any more; only Daddy can because you're not as specificating as he is." - Evan

No comments: